3.2.11

Once again, I've neglected to update this blog, spending more time on Tumblr...it's a little too addicting, but there seems to be more interaction with the members. Also, I've been trying to get my health back to normal after finding out I've developed a vitamin D deficiency...imagine that, living in Portland where the sun never shines? It's not that serious, but it did take a little bit of a toll on my body and mind, which before knowing the reason, was a bit stressful. I really am going to get my act together and update this more, not to mention start (and finish!) some projects for a change.


You really can't tell, but I got two new tattoos by means of Stick n' Poke, since it's the Portland thing to do. More on that in a moment.

This outfit was the result of me feeling very boyish and also pulling from my Southwestern roots. I've felt like I'm in a style rut lately, due to Portland's extremely lax influence on my style along with my thirst for a little change that I haven't put my finger on yet. I'm trying to step away from color and busy prints and more towards black, grey, white, navy...but I'll still always be drawn to clever accents and rock n' roll style.

Fringe top-thrifted, Jeans-random cheapie brand, Platforms with silly studs-? Ebay, Hat-Goorin Bros, Earwig necklace and various collected jewelry.

1 comment:

  1. grrllll..... get yourself in front of a sun lamp!! i have a serious vit d deficiency too and i take supplements for it. but it totally makes you feel like shit so i understand. start taking some vit d at least until you get to la and get some real sun!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete