19.2.11

Lazy Bones

I'm getting ready to go to Colorado for a short visit on Monday, so I've been a little consumed with thinking about what clothes to bring and such. I forgot I had this fleece motorcycle vest, since it's made for men and oversized, it has a tendency to look sloppy when I usually wear it. I also figured the Betsey Johnson tiger coat deserved a little more attention.


The white tank is by JPark and I can tell already that it's going to naturally shred itself into a nice cobweb of a shirt...a result I'm more than jazzed about. It's got a very raw texture and weave, so it's perfect.

Tiger coat-Betsey Johnson, Motorcycle hoodie/vest-Levi's Vintage, Black cropped & destroyed sweater-RVCA, Tank-JPark, Random cheap zipper skinnies, Forever 21 ankle boots that surprising are the sturdiest I've ever seen from such a store.

3 comments:

  1. Love tiger stripes. A tiger striped dress is one of my favorite things to wear in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving these past couple of looks a lot! that tiger print jacket is the bomb diggety. so how are you feeling? have you been taking vitamin d? let me know. muah.

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! i'm finally getting my wardrobe more fitted to my style...there seemed to be a gap for awhile between my ideal style and what i was actually buying and wearing.

    and i am feeling a lot better since taking a vitamin d supplement, it's crazy how much the sun really does affect your health! i'm visiting back home in colorado for the rest of this month and am pretty jazzed to get a good dose of sunshine, hopefully. good to see you're feeling better yourself, lady :)

    ReplyDelete