1.1.11

Kiss Them For Me

I'm extremely excited to start 2011 off on the right foot. That being said, I was pretty lazy for the whole New Years Eve celebration...I went to Weird Bar here in Portland, which wasn't very weird at all. I hadn't worn this sequined top I got recently, so what better time? I threw it on over a mini dress, added mesh leggings and the monster shoes-good to go.

This plum lipstick is really hard to wear. Not in the sense of pulling it off, but it smears constantly, flakes, and requires constant touch ups. I think it looks better on dark skin, because if you're light skinned, there's a really visible line if you open your mouth, between the lipstick and the light pink of your inner lip, but it's fun for a little while.





Sequined top-Haute Hippie, Black mini dress-Lux, Mesh leggings-AA, Monster shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment