25.11.10


Thanksgiving was uneventful for me, I've never really been that into the holiday or gorging on food. I think we should be thankful everyday anyway, but I was missing my family and close friends, no doubt!

I'm always a sucker for furry vests, this one happens to be faux which I'm pretty picky about, but it's perfect. The back is like a knit sweater, which is sort of cool too. It's finally getting cold here in Portland, so layering and long sleeves are a no-brainer right now, even though I'm jazzed about any weather warmer than Colorado's in the Winter.

I haven't worn the "My So-Called Life" dress in awhile, but I thought it needed a little attention. Also, I'm wearing my new motorcycles boots and already see them becoming one of my favorite pairs...boots are my preferred footwear, it's hard to go wrong in most cases.

Faux fur vest-Crossroads Trading Co., "My So-Called Life" dress-Thrifted, Thrifted grey thermal under, Best cheapo skinnies I've owned-Target, Biker boots-Durango from Crossroads.

No comments:

Post a Comment