6.7.10

Irregular Choice-how'd i forget you?

Before today, Jeffrey Campbell's platforms have been my favorite, but these are some real beauts!
They're a tad bit more in price than JC's, but so much more worth it-I haven't seen anyone wearing these yet and they're just a little more dramatic too.
When it comes to my footwear, dramatic is key! I've traded in my sneakers for ass-kicking boots, ballet flats for brogues and if i'm going for a heel, platforms are usually my first pick...boring, blah, shoes are a sad excuse for comfort if there ever was one!


The wood heel and high-top make these my #1 choice-SO perfect for my Fall/Winter wardrobe!!!


These are my second choice, as i'm a sucker for wing-tip styles all around...but the leopard, reptile & earthy pallet add such a neat twist.

hmm tough decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment