6.7.10

Confession:

I'm quickly developing a love for anime.

I mean, i watched Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Kiki's Delivery Service and few other mainstream ones as a kid, but for some reason the style used to bother me-i couldn't focus on the story lines i suppose. BUT more and more i've been finding new things through the lovely internet and Jessica. When i moved to LA a couple years ago, the huge Anime Expo convention was going on at Staples, and though it's a little silly and dorky, i now see the fun in it. Really loving the super old stuff from the 1940's, trying to find as much as i can. It all makes sense, when i was a little one i loved all the little japanese character trinkets (which will be addressed in a future post of some of my favorite childhood items), but i don't know what took me so long...

No comments:

Post a Comment